Our incredible Spoondle™ is from JonesZylon. It’s a spoon… It’s a ladle… No, it’s a spoondle™, a handy utensil for serving soups, potatoes, pastas, steamed vegetables and similar foods. This one comes with an interesting twist you won’t find anywhere else. Its small bowl diameter prevents overfill, allowing for better portion control while the unique nose design allows you to get into the corners of the serving pan.
The JonesZylon Spoondle™ is molded from a specially-formulated nylon material in bright colors, making it easy to distinguish different sizes.
You can’t make weapons with JonesZylon Spoondles™ as you can do with stainless steel products or replace them as frequently as you must with easier-to-break polycarbonates.
TIP: Use perforated bottomed spondees for thick foods like mac-n-cheese. The holes prevent suction from holding the fold so it will fall right out.
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 oz
- Each size available in solid or perforated
- Spade-shaped head for much less waste in serving pan and superior portion control
- Serving sizes marked on handle
- Spoondles are color-coded by serving size
- Comfort-grip handle and convenient hanging hole
- Rigid, durable handle design
- Break and stain resistance
- Increased scratch resistance
- Withstands temperatures from -40ºf to 310ºf
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Reusable and recyclable
Available Colours: Refer to Product Specifications